The Telles Library, which specializes in the fields of Business, Law and Economics, provides specialized products and services to support learning and research activities with the aim of contributing to the continuous learning process of students and alumni.
Products and Services
- Physical collection: over 35,000 books, academic journals and literary and news periodicals, technical-scientific documents, DVDs, CDs and CD-ROMs.
- Online catalog: enables searches of the physical collection of the Telles Library.
- Digital dissertation library: enables online consultations of dissertations authored by Insper students.
- Research orientation services: specialized professionals provide assistance on researching and formatting academic papers.
- Database: access to the bibliographic and economic-financial databases.
- Presentations and training: organization of database training programs presented by specialized instructors.
- Borrowing of Insper materials and between partner libraries
The Telles Library has a large and modern structure for consultation and study:
- 418 individual study stations.
- 28 rooms for group study.
- Film projection room.
- 40 computers with access to the database and statistical software, including 10 Bloomberg terminals.
- Wireless internet access and wired access at all study stations for connecting laptops.
Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The study rooms and research computers are available Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 10:45 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.