2015 and forthcoming
- Charles Kirschbaum. Categories and Networks within Jazz Evolution: Bandleaders’ Jazz Sidemen Overlap from 1930 to 1969. Poetics, 2015.
- José Heleno Faro. Variational Bewley Preferences. Journal of Economic Theory, 157: 699-729, 2015.
- Marco Bonomo (with R. Garcia, N. Meddahi and R. Tedongap). The Long and Short of the Risk-Return Tradeoff. The Journal of Econometrics, forthcoming.
- Sergio Lazzarini. Strategizing by the Government: Can Industrial Policy Promote Firm-level Competitive Advantage? Strategic Management Journal, 36: 97-112, 2015.
- Sergio Lazzarini (with A. Musacchio, R. Bandeira-de-Mello and R. Marcon). What Do State-Owned Development Banks Do? Evidence from BNDES, 2002-2009. World Development, 66: 237-253, 2015.
- Sergio Lazzarini (with A. Musacchio and R. Aguilera). New Varieties of State Capitalism: Strategic and Governance Implications. The Academy of Management Perspectives, forthcoming.
- Danny Claro (with G. Gonzalez and R. Palmatier). Synergistic Effects of Relationship Managers Social Networks on Performance. Journal of Marketing, 78: 76-94, 2014.
- João Manoel Pinho de Mello (with Eduardo Zilberman and Caio Waisman). The Effects of Exposure to Hyperinflation on Occupational Choice. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 106: 109-123, 2014.
- José Heleno Faro (with P. Casaca and A. Chateauneuf). Ignorance and Competence in Choices under Uncertainty. Journal of Mathematical Economics, 54: 143–150, 2014.
- Marco Lyrio (with H. Dewachter and L. Iania). Information in the Yield Curve: a Macro-Finance Approach. Journal of Applied Econometrics, 29: 42-64, 2014.
- Rinaldo Artes (with M. K. Venezuela). Estimating Equations and Diagnostic Techniques Applied to Zero-inflated Models for Panel Data. Electronic Journal of Statistics, 8: 1641-1660, 2014.
- Hedibert Lopes (with Raquel Rado). Sequential Parameter Learning and Filtering in Structured Autoregressive State-space Models. Statistics and Computing, 23: 43-57, 2013.
- João Manoel Pinho de Mello (with C. Arrigoni and L. Rezende). Do Public Banks Compete with Private Banks? Evidence from Local Concentrated Markets in Brazil. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 1581-1615, 2013.
- José Heleno Faro. Cobb-Douglas Preferences under Uncertainty. Economic Theory, 54: 273-285, 2013.
- Marcelo Santos (with Pedro C Ferreira). The Effect of Social Security, Health, Demography and Technology on Retirement. Review of Economic Dynamics, 16, 350-370, 2013.
- Rodrigo Moita (with C. Paiva). Political Price Cycles in Regulated Industries: Theory and Evidence. American Economic Journal – Economic Policy, 5: 94-121, 2013.
- Sergio Lazzarini (with C. Inoue and A. Musacchio). Leviathan as a Minority Shareholder: Firm-level Implications of Equity Purchases by the State. Academy of Management Journal, 56: 1775-1801, 2013.
- Hedibert Lopes (with F. Nascimento and D. Gamerman). A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach to Extreme Value Estimation. Statistics and Computing, 22: 661-675, 2012.
- Hedibert Lopes (with V. Dukic and N. Polson). Tracking Epidemics with Google Flu Trends Data and a State-Space SEIR Model. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 107: 1410-1426, 2012.
- Hedibert Lopes (with A. Schmidt, E. Salazar, M. Gomez and M. Achkar). Measuring vulnerability via spatially hierarchical factor models. Annals of Applied Statistics, 6: 284-303, 2012.
- João Manoel Pinho de Mello (with B. Funchal and C. Arrigoni). The Brazilian Payroll Lending Experiment. The Review of Economics and Statistics, 94: 925-934, 2012
- José Heleno Faro (with A. Chateauneuf). On the Confidence Preferences Model. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 188: 1-15, 2012.
- José Heleno Faro (with A. Araújo and A. Chateauneuf). Pricing rules and Arrow Debreu Ambiguous Valuation. Economic Theory, 49: 1-35, 2012.
- Hedibert Lopes (with D. Gamerman and E. Salazar). Generalized spatial dynamic factor models. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 55: 1319-1330, 2011.
- João Manoel Pinho de Mello (with B. Silveira). Campaign Advertising and Election Outcomes: Quasi-Natural Experiment Evidence from Gubernatorial Elections in Brazil. Review of Economic Studies, 78: 590-612, 2011.
- Marco Bonomo (with R. Garcia, N. Meddahi and R. Tedongap). Generalized Disappointment Aversion, Long-run Volatility Risk, and Asset Prices. The Review of Financial Studies, 24: 82-122, 2011.
- Naercio Menezes-Filho (with S. Commander and R. Harrison). ICT and Productivity in Developing Countries: New Firm-level Evidence from Brazil and India. The Review of Economics and Statistics, 93: 528-541, 2011.
- Naercio Menezes-Filho (with S. Sakurai). Opportunistic and Partisan Election Cycles in Brazil: New Evidence at the Municipal Level. Public Choice, 148: 233-247, 2011.
- Hedibert Lopes (with C. Carvalho, M. Johannes and N. Polson). Particle learning and smoothing. Statistical Science, 25: 88-106, 2010.
- Hedibert Lopes (with M. Ausin). Time-varying Joint Distributions through Copulas. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 54: 2383-2399, 2010.
- Hedibert Lopes (with C. Carvalho, N. Polson and M. Taddy). Particle Learning for General Mixtures. Bayesian Analysis, 5: 709-740, 2010.
- João Manoel Pinho de Mello (with C. Biderman and A. Schneider). Dry Laws and Homicides: Evidence from the São Paulo Metropolitan Area. Economic Journal, 120: 157-182, 2010.
- Marco Bonomo (with C. Carvalho). Imperfectly Credible Disinflation under Endogenous Time-dependent Pricing. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 799-831, 2010.
- Paulo Furquim de Azevedo and Sergio Lazzarini (with S. Cabral). Private Operation with Public Supervision: Evidence of Hybrid Modes of Governance in Prisons. Public Choice, 145: 281-293, 2010.
- Ricardo Dias de Oliveira Brito (with B. Bystedt). Inflation Targeting in Emerging Economies: panel evidence. Journal of Development Economics, 91: 198-210, 2010.
- Ricardo Dias de Oliveira Brito. Inflation Targeting Does Not Matter: Another Look at OECD Sacrifice Ratios. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 1679–1688, 2010.
- Sergio Lazzarini (with C. M. Hsieh, J. Nickerson and M. Laurini). Does Ownership Affect the Variability of the Production Process? Evidence from International Courier Services. Organization Science, 21: 892-912, 2010.