The Center for Business Studies conducts research to help us better understand and transform organizations and the business environment in Brazil.
To perform this role, the Center fosters interaction between researchers and the production sector by organizing events and publishing research, indicators and guides. Through these instruments, the Center encourages and participates in the debate on business environment, practices and policies to boost the competitiveness and productivity of the Brazilian economy.
Contact the center at: email@example.com.
Learn more about the working groups of the Center for Business Studies.
- Data and Decision Sciences Working Group
- Organizational Behavior and People Management Studies Working Group
- Ecology and Business Studies Working Group
- Gender Studies Working Group
- Urban Studies Working Group
- Performance and Management Working Group
- Business Institutions and Environments Working Group
- Analytical Marketing Working Group
- Socio-Environmental Impact Measurement Working Group – Metricis
- Government Relations Working Group
CEO of Recepta Biopharma S.A.
President of Insper
Paulo Furquim de Azevedo
Senior Fellow Professor at Insper
Full Professor at Insper