This five-day executive program will provide its participants with a first-hand view of business opportunities in the leading Latin-American country. Participants will receive a solid overview of the political, legal, social and business context in Brazil.
All academic sessions will be led by faculty members from Insper Institute of Education and Research. The program combines in-depth lectures on Brazil-specific business topics taught by prominent experts, along with company visits and cultural events.
The program has been designed to offer its participants:
- An in-depth view of a world of business opportunities, such as energy, infrastructure and construction, in the leading Latin-American country
- An understanding of why Brazil is one of the main economies that attract huge foreign direct investments, from all over the world
- Interactive sessions with prominent experts on potential investments in Brazil’s top business sectors
- An understanding of the characteristics of Brazil’s corporate and cultural behavior
- Robust marketing strategies to be successful in one of the world’s largest, and fast-growing consumer markets
- Information of how the government provides several incentives to foreign investors
- Company visits to acquire a firsthand experience about the Brazilian business environment