GUIDANCE TO STUDENTS
The transition from in-person classes to an online format presents us with both opportunities and challenges. In order to optimize your learning experience and ease the transition, we have prepared a set of recommendations for students:
TALK WITH YOUR PROFESSOR
- The Blackboard is an all-in-one contact channel with your professor. Please keep track of Online Circulars and Forums, which professors will also use as communication channels with students. Links to upcoming classes will be made available on every classroom Blackboard.
- Please download the Blackboard app to your mobile phone. It will send you notifications when new material and circulars are available.
- If you have a question, ask it straight way. This will help solve common queries and will benefit the entire class.
- Keep in touch with you classmates. They may provide useful information and suggestions.
- Keep track of questions directed at your professor or class monitor. Please remember that they may be dealing with a large number of questions per day and may not be able to respond promptly. Although it is reasonable to follow up on an unanswered question once a week, there is no problem doing it more often in urgent cases. However, do not follow up more than once a day.
HOW SHOULD I STUDY AWAY FROM CAMPUS?
If you have any questions, please refer to our FAQ for more information.