March 12, 2021
Last Thursday, March 11, the São Paulo State Government announced the reclassification of the City of São Paulo from the Red Tier to the Emergency Tier, which is expected to last until March 30.
As we have pointed out, our concern for the Insper Community is constant. We continue with full care for our people and do not limit our efforts to mitigate the contamination by the new coronavirus, besides paying full attention to the guidelines directed to the Education sector, in our case, guidelines for Higher Education.
In this regard, we highlight the following:
- 100% remote class sessions: While the city of São Paulo is in the Orange or Red Tier, no class nor activity can be carried out in person. Thus, we will keep on the remote model until there is a reclassification of the capital by the Government of the State of São Paulo or another guideline that authorizes us to resume the hybrid format.
- Restricted access to our buildings: The buildings will be open from Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., only for activities that are essential for the school’s classes and operations – such as the Help Desk, Maintenance, Outpatient Clinic, cleaning and security – and with as few professionals as possible to maintain Insper’s quality.
- Faculty: Until the end of the Emergency Tier, using classrooms for the transmission of remote classes is not allowed.
- Temporarily Suspended: Delivery of materials not needed to maintain the campus infrastructure is suspended during the Emergency Tier, as well as receiving purchased materials.
- Telles Library: the special flow of book loans is also temporarily suspended, with access to the collection and service being continued virtually. For more information, email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MultiInsper: students who have questions regarding learning or personal development can call the counseling service by e-mail or WhatsApp (11) 97543-7379, from Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Career Center: to contact our team, please email us at email@example.com.
- If you have any questions on your academic journey, please contact us by phone at (11) 4504-2400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IPessoas (IPeople): Our team remains on call to support our staff members and professors in all matters necessary. For more information, email us at email@example.com.
Keep in mind that our Espaço Saúde (Health Space) is prepared to support the entire Insper Community. If you have symptoms suggestive of Covid-19 or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soon Insper will gradually resume on-campus Executive Education classes and Undergraduate program lab activities, with adaptations that follow national and international hygiene protocols and safety measures to ensure the well-being of everyone involved in the process.
Among the on-campus implemented changes (please see our Return to Campus Protocol for Faculty and Students – Protocolo de Retorno para Alunos e Professores) we would like to stress the following:
We would like to remind you that our Return to Campus Protocol for Faculty and Students might undergo changes, according to future guidelines set by health and education authorities.